Generic Name: amisulpride (A mi SUL pride)
Brand Name: Barhemsys
What is amisulpride?
Amisulpride is used to prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery.
Uses of Amisulpride
- Prevents nausea and vomiting.
Side effects of Amisulpride
- sudden dizziness (like you might pass out);
- fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest;
- shortness of breath; or
- low potassium level–leg cramps.
- Irregular heartbeats.
- Fluttering in your chest.
- Increased thirst or urination.
- Numbness or tingling.
- Muscle weakness or limp feeling.
- low potassium.
- feeling light-headed.
- stomach bloating.
- pain where the medicine was injected.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
Consult your Physician.