Generic Name: teriflunomide (ter i FLOO noe mide)
What is Aubagio?
Aubagio (teriflunomide)used in treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis in adults (including clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease).
Uses of Aubagio
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in the nervous system.
- Multiple sclerosis.
Side effects of Aubagio
Following side effects may occur.
- Prickling feelings.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Aubagio.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Aubagio is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.