What is Aliqopa?
Classes: Antineoplastics, PI3K Inhibitors
GENERIC NAME(S): Copanlisib
Uses as: Injection
Aliqopa (copanlisib)( is a cancer prescription medicine used in the treatment of follicular lymphoma.
Uses of Aliqopa
- Treatment of follicular lymphoma.
Side effects of Aliqopa
- Mouth pain/sores may occur.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Aliqopa.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Aliqopa is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.