Generic Name: complement C1 esterase inhibitor
Brand Names: Berinert
What is Berinert?
Berinert control swelling in people with hereditary angioedema is a man-made protein that is found in the bloodstream.
Uses of Berinert
- In hereditary angioedema where it lacks in complement C1 esterase inhibitor.
- swelling problems.
Side effects of Berinert
- A bad taste in the mouth.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Berinert.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Berinert is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.