What is Adcetris?
Generic Name: brentuximab vedotin (bren TUX i mab ve DOE tin)
Brand Names: Adcetris
Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin) is a cancer prescription medicine is used in the treatment of classical Hodgkin lymphoma (relapse/d (stem cell transplant ) treatment with other cancer medications.
Uses of Adcetris:
Adcetris is used to treat:
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- classical Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
- Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- CD30-expressing mycosis fungoides.
Side effects of Adcetris:
- Unusual tiredness.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Adcetris.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Adcetris is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.