What is Agrylin?
Generic Name: anagrelide (an AH gre lide)
Classes: Antiplatelet Agents, Hematologic; PDE-3 Inhibitors; Phospholipase A2 Inhibitors
Agrylin is used in the treatment of a blood cell disorder called thrombocythemia (also called thrombocytosis), which causes too many platelet cells in the body.
Agrylin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Uses of Agrylin
Side effects of Agrylin
- Loss of appetite.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to anagrelide.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, anagrelide is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.