What is Mektovi?
Generic Name: binimetinib
Brand Names: Mektovi
Mektovi is a prescription medicine with encorafenib (Braftovi) used in the treatment of melanoma (skin cancer, “BRAF” gene mutation).
Uses of Mektovi
- Melanoma cancer
Side effects of binimetinib(mektovi)
- Abdominal pain.
If any of these side effects last or get worse or any serious side effects, consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Mektovi.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Mektovi injection is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.