Generic Name: daclatasvir (dak LAT as vir)
Brand Name: Daklinza
What is daclatasvir?
Daclatasvir is a prescription medication used with other medications for treatment in specific genotypes of hepatitis C, and only in certain people.
Uses of daclatasvir
daclatasvir is used for treating:
- Hepatitis C.
- Viral infections of the Liver.
Side effects of daclatasvir:
- Diarrhea may occur.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to daclatasvir.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, daclatasvir is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.