What is Farydak?
Farydak (panobinostat) is a cancer medicine that is used for the treatment of multiple myeloma(unresponsive).
- Multiple myeloma Cancer.
Side effects of Farydak
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Swelling hands/ankles/feet.
- Weakness may occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Farydak.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Farydak injection is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.