What is Folotyn?
Generic Name: panobinostat
Drug Class: Chemotherapy Medications
Folotyn (pralatrexate) is a cancer medication that is used in the treatment of T-cell lymphoma that has spread throughout the body.
Uses of Folotyn
- T-cell lymphoma.
Side effects of Folotyn:
- Pain or sores in the mouth and throat may occur.
Consult your doctor if any side effect occurs persist or worsen or serious side effects.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Folotyn.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Folotyn injection is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.