What is Ibrance?
Ibrance is a medication(targeted therapy) used in the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women and men.
Generic Name: Palbociclib
Brand Name: Ibrance
Uses of Ibrance?
Ibrance is used treats the advance types of breast cancer that is:
- Severe or metastatic (spread to other parts of the body).
Side effects of Ibrance(Palbociclib):
- Loss Of Appetite.
- Diarrhea. Tiredness.
- Hair Loss.
- Mouth Sores Or Numbness/Tingling Of Arms/Legs.
If Any Of These Effects Persist Or Worsen, Consult your doctor immediately.
- Before taking palbociclib make sure you are not allergic.
- Discuss your medical history.
- Before any vaccination asks your doctor.
- Before any surgery tell your doctor about medication.
- May affect your fertility.
- Pregnancy not recommended.
- Avoid breastfeeding.