What is Atriance?
COMMON BRAND(S): Arranon, Atriance
GENERIC NAME(S): Nelarabine
Atriance(Nelarabine) is a cancer medication used in the treatment of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia and T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma by slowing and stopping cancer cell growth.
Uses of Nelarabine
Nelarabine is used in the treatment of:
Side effects of Nelarabine
Some Possible side effects of Nelarabine:
- Loss of appetite.
- Shortness of breath.
If any above side effects worsen, persist, or any serious side effects consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Nelarabine.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Nelarabine is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.