What is Synribo?
Generic Name: omacetaxine (OH ma se TAX een)
Brand Names: Synribo
Classes: Antineoplastics, Protein Synthesis Inhibitor
Taken as: Injection
Synribo (omacetaxine) is used in the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Uses of Synribo
omacetaxine intravenous used in the treatment of :
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML).
Side effects of Synribo
Some Possible side effects of omacetaxine injection:
- Abdominal pain.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Loss of appetite.
- Pain at the injection site may occur.
If any adverse effects occur, persist, worsen or any serious side effects happen consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Synribo.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Synribo is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.