What is Polivy?
Generic Name: polatuzumab vedotin (POL a TOOZ use mab ve DOE tin)
Brand Name: Polivy
Classes: Antineoplastics, Other
Polivy is used in the treatment of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, polivy is given in combination with bendamustine (Bendeka, Treanda) and medicine (rituximab (Rituxan)).
Uses of Polivy:
Side effects of Polivy:
polatuzumab vedotin is used in the treatment of:
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to polatuzumab vedotin.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, polatuzumab vedotin is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.