What is Xpovio?
Classes: Selective Inhibitors of Nuclear Export (SINE)
GENERIC NAME(S): Selinexor
Xpovio (selinexor) is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma in adults.
Uses of Xpovio
- Xpovio and dexamethasone and are given when other medications did not work.
- large B-cell lymphoma.
- multiple myeloma.
Xpovio Side effects
- Weight loss.
- loss of appetite.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur persists or worsen or any serious side effects.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Xpovio (selinexor).
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Xpovio (selinexor) is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.