What is Brukinsa?
Generic Name: zanubrutinib (ZAN ue BROO ti nib)
Brand Names: Brukinsa
Class: kinase inhibitors
Brukinsa (zanubrutinib) is used in the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma in adults.
Uses of Brukinsa
- Mantle cell lymphoma.
Side effects of Brukinsa
COMMON side effects
- A High Alanine Transaminase Level
- An Infection
- Decreased Blood Platelets
- High Amount Of Bilirubin In The Blood
- Increased Lymphocyte Cells In The Blood
- Low Levels Of A Type Of White Blood Cell Called Neutrophils
- Low Levels Of White Blood Cells
Less Severe Conditions:
- A Common Cold
- A Skin Rash
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Brukinsa (zanubrutinib) .
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Brukinsa (zanubrutinib) is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.