What is Zolinza?
Generic Name: vorinostat (vor IN o stat)
Brand Names: Zolinza
Zolinza (vorinostat) is a cancer prescription medicine used in the treatment of skin problems caused by cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
Uses of Zolinza (vorinostat)
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
Side Effects of Zolinza (vorinostat)
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Dry mouth.
- Change in the sense of taste.
- Hair loss.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Zolinza (vorinostat).
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Zolinza (vorinostat) is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.