What is Zydelig?
Generic Name: idelalisib (eye DEL a LIS ib)
Brand Names: Zydelig
Zydelig (idelalisib) is a cancer prescription medication is used along with rituximab (Rituxan) to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia and certain types of lymphoma.
Uses of Zydelig
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia-CLL.
- Follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma-SLL.
Side effects of Zydelig(idelalisib)
- Mouth/throat sores.
- Trouble sleeping may occur.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Zydelig(idelalisib).
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Zydelig(idelalisib) is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.