What is Lonsurf?
Brand Name: Lonsurf
Generic Name: tipiracil and trifluridine
Lonsurf is an anti-cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body is used in the treatment of colorectal cancer which is spread to other parts of the body (metastatic).
Uses of Lonsurf:
- Colorectal cancer.
- Gastric cancer.
Side effects of Lonsurf:
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- lower back or side pain
- painful or difficult urination
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- sore throat
- troubled breathing with exertion
- ulcers, sores, or white spots in the mouth
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- frequent urge to urinate
- muscle aches
- stuffy or runny nose
If any serious side effects or persists consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure, not allergic to Lonsurf.
- Tell about your medication to your doctor before any surgery.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take Lonsurf.
- Breastfeeding is not allowed while using Lonsurf.