What is Onivyde (irinotecan liposomal)?
Generic Name: Irinotecan liposomal
Irinotecan liposomal is a cancer medicine used in the treatment of pancreatic cancer that has spread to other body parts is usually given in combination with other cancer medicines
Uses of irinotecan liposomal(Onivyde)
- Pancreas Cancer treatment.
Side Effects of irinotecan liposomal(Onivyde)
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Mouth sores.
- Tiredness may occur.
If any side effects occur and persist or worsen or any serious side effect consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Onivyde.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Tell your doctor about your medication before any vaccination.
- In pregnancy, Onivyde is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.