What is Alkeran(Melphalan)?
GENERIC NAME(S): Melphalan
Class: alkylating agents
Alkeran 2mg Tablet is used in the treatment of bone marrow cancer called multiple myeloma. Alkeran 2mg Tablet(Melphalan) taken on an empty stomach.
Uses of Melphalan(Alkeran)
- Cancer of bone marrow(multiple myeloma).
- Cancer of ovaries.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Alkeran(Melphalan).
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Alkeran(Melphalan) is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.