What is Bosulif?
GENERIC NAME(S): Bosutinib
Bosulif is a prescription medication for the treatment of blood cancer called Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). CML is a chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Uses of Bosutinib
- Blood Cancer
Side effects of using Bosutiniba
- Stomach/abdominal pain.
- Loss of appetite.
- Joint pain
- Dizziness may occur.
If any of these effects persist or worsen or any side effects, tell your doctor promptly.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Bosutinib.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Bosutinib is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.