What is Braftovi?
Braftovi (encorafenib) is a prescription medicine used in combination with another medicine called binimetinib (Mektovi) to treat Melanoma skin cancer, Cancer in the colon, Rectum cancer.
- Melanoma skin cancer.
- Cancer in the colon.
- Rectum cancer.
Braftovi Side effects
- Abdominal pain.
- Joint pain or swelling.
- Dry/itching skin.
- Dizziness may occur.
If any of these effects last or get worse or any serious side effects, consult your doctor promptly.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Braftovi (encorafenib).
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Braftovi (encorafenib) is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.