What is Mitotane Tablet?
COMMON BRAND(S): Lysodren
GENERIC NAME(S): Mitotane
Mitotane(Lysodren) is used in the treatment of adrenal glands cancer. Lysodren works by slowing the growth of or killing adrenal gland cells and decreases hormones made by the adrenal gland.
Uses of Mitotane(Lysodren)?
- Adrenal glands cancer.
Side effects of Mitotane(Lysodren)
- loss of appetite.
- weakness may occur.
If any side effects occur or worsen or serious side effects consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Mitotane.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Tell your doctor about your medication before any vaccination.
- In pregnancy, Mitotane is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.