What is Tafinlar?
Tafinlar is for uses:
- melanoma (skin cancer).
- non-small cell lung cancer.
- advanced or metastatic thyroid cancer.
Side effects of Tafinlar (dabrafenib)
- Hair loss.
- Thickening of the outer layers of the skin.
- Swelling/peeling of feet/hands or joint/muscle/back pain may occur.
If any of these effects persist or worsen or any unknown situation(serious side effects), consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid Breast feeding.
- Make sure you are not allergic.
- Discuss medical history.
- Not recommended in pregnancy.