What is Cometriq?
Generic Name: cabozantinib
Brand Name: Cometriq
Cometriq (cabozantinib) is a thyroid cancer medication that helps in stopping or slowing the growth of cancer cells.
Cometriq is used when thyroid cancer cells spread to other body parts.
Uses of cabozantinib:
- Thyroid Cancer.
- Advanced Kidney Cancer.
- Liver Cancer.
Some Possible Side effects of cabozantinib:
- Mouth Sores.
- Stomach Pain.
- Weight Loss.
- Decreased Appetite.
- Taste Changes.
- Hoarseness And Lightening Of Hair Color.
- Temporary hair loss.
If any side effects get worsen or occur some serious side effects consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you have no allergic to cabozantinib.
- Discuss medical history with your doctor.
- Lower the alcohol intake, tell your doctor if you are having marijuana.
- Do not take any kind of vaccination without consulting your doctor.
- Mouth pain and sores may occur, avoid alcohol-based mouth cleaners, and brush gently.
- Discuss your, doctor, if you are pregnant or planning for. cabozantinib in pregnancy is not recommended.
- Avoid breastfeeding.