Class: Calcitonin Gene-related Peptide (CGRP) Antagonists
Class: Monoclonal antibodies
What is Eptinezumab-jjmr?
Eptinezumab-jjmr is a Monoclonal antibody calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) antagonist.
Uses for Eptinezumab-jjmr
Eptinezumab-jjmr has the following uses:
- Preventive treatment of migraine in adults.
Side effects of Eptinezumab-jjmr
on the day of the injection may occur.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Eptinezumab-jjmr.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Eptinezumab-jjmr is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.