What is Fampyra and what is it used for?
Fampyra is used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS) in adults who have a walking disability.
Side Effects of Ampyra
The most common ones include:
- Urinary tract infections.
- Trouble sleeping
- Back pain.
- Balance problems.
- Irritation of the nose and throat, or a sore throat.
- Burning, tingling or itching on the skin.
- Constipation or diarrhea.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Fampyra.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Fampyra is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.