Generic Name: ocrelizumab (OK re LIZ ue mab)
Brand Name: Ocrevus
What is Ocrevus?
Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) is used in the treatment of primary progressive multiple sclerosis and relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis in adults (including clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease).
Uses of Ocrevus:
- Primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
- Elapsing forms of multiple sclerosis in adults.
Side effects of Ocrevus
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to ocrevus.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, ocrevus is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.