What is Tepadina?
GENERIC NAME(S): Thiotepa
Tepadina is a powder for injection solution contains thiotepa.
What is Tepadina used for?
Tepadina is used in combination with chemotherapy for following treatment:
- Cancer of the blood (including leukemia).
- Sickle-cell anemia.
- Bladder Cancer.
Side effects of Tepadina:
- Pain/redness at the injection site.
- Blurred vision.
- Abdominal pain.
- or loss of appetite.
If any side effects occur, persists, or worsens or any serious side effects consult your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you are not allergic to Tepadina.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, Tepadina is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.