Generic Name: ozanimod (capsules)
What is Zeposia and its uses?
Zosia is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), including clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting disease, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
Side effects of Zeposia
Possible side effects of zeposia.
- Back pain.
Consult your doctor immediately if any side effects occur, worsen, persist or any serious side effects occur.
- Make sure you are not allergic to zeposia.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Before going under surgery tell your doctor about the medication.
- Before any vaccination, discuss with your doctor about your medication.
- In pregnancy, zeposia is not allowed.
- Breastfeeding not allowed.